I can see it, but she is still very beautiful!!!
Great pictures!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Hey, my camera is still not working well but before my Jess and my Kirsten went to live with my mother-in-law (I need some space and she loved the dolls, didn't mind letting her stay with them for a while), I took some pictures.
Jess and Silver-eyed Kirsten close-ups
There are only five pictures but when my camera I will take more. I tried to show the silver eye but it's difficult.
I loved the experience! Pity my camera is having problems...
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 08, 2006 06:36 AM: Message edited by: brazilian_girl ]</font>
I can see it, but she is still very beautiful!!!
Great pictures!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
your dolls are lovely and the silver eye is barely visible
Lovely dolls! Thanks for sharing! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Great pics. Jess looks too cute!
And Kirsten too!
Wonderful album and beautiful close-ups your gorgeous dollies! Now what did you say was wrong with that camera; those pictures looked fantastic! [img]eek.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
85 degrees yesterday and today in CA.(he-he-he)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, thank you prasnlrd, my camera is not very well, batteries are not working properly (am using commom batteries) and the photos get blurred, I took about 25 photos and only four were ok...Originally posted by prasnlrd:
[QB]Wonderful album and beautiful close-ups your gorgeous dollies! Now what did you say was wrong with that camera; those pictures looked fantastic! [QB]
But the dolls are beautiful, aren't they? Missing them already [img]frown.gif[/img]
Thank you all, girls, you are the best!!!
I really enjoyed making this first album, and now I have an idea [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] for the next, I was going to wait till I had time to do downy dunk on my girls but I think I won't wait so much [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks for sharing the album - both dolls are absolutely gorgeous [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .
By the way: the title of your post made me laugh [img]tongue.gif[/img] ; after seeing that I just had to click.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 08, 2006 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Jandjmom ]</font>
Bookmarks